Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is a quick and easy soup with some nutritious ingredients. I like to serve it with warm corn bread.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 can abc vegetable soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- Combine ground beef, onion, and green pepper in large saucepan.
- Cook till onion and pepper are tender.
- Drain off fat.
- Add enchilada sauce, soup, beans, and corn to ground beef and onion mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
A nice soup with a strong flavor. I used ranch style beans with jalapenos which made it spicy but not too much so. I replaced the onion with 2 stalks celery and the peppers with 1 4 oz. can of mushrooms since my husband doesn't like those. It is easy and fast to make.