Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A friend of mine gave me this for the crockpot - easy and good. Any size can close to what is written will work. Reheats well.
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 16 ounces Veg-All
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 16 ounces Spanish rice
- 1 lb hamburger meat or 1 lb turkey
- Fry up hamburger and drain. Place in crockpot.
- Put all other ingredients (including fluids) into crockpot on high for 4 hours. Or you can put on stovetop for about 30 minutes.
- Great topped with cheese and a side of cornbread.