Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This soup is very easy to make it and most people think it is very spicy. Serve the soup ladled over corn chips with corn bread on the side.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (5/8 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) fajita seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with jalapeno peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 -3 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cups water
- frito's corn chips
- Brown hamburger with onion, salt, and pepper. Add the ranch and fajita seasonings to the meat.
- Add the beans, corn, and rotel.
- Add bouillon and water.
- Heat until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
- Serve over corn chips.