Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe online and had to double it because my family loved it so much. It is easy to make and works great as leftovers.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cans ranch style beans
- 2 packages lipton Spanish rice
- grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare rice as directed on package, set aside.
- Brown ground beef and onion, drain excess fat.
- Add ranch style beans and rice, mix.
- Warm over medium heat until heated through.
- Top with grated Cheddar cheese and serve with flour tortillas.