- 16 ounces bacon
- 1 lb sausage (1 package)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) bag hash browns
- 1 dozen egg
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Bacon, Sausage, and onion to a hot Dutch oven.
- When sausage is browned and onions begin to caramelize, add hash browns and mix.
- Cook until hash browns are warm, stirring a couple of times.
- While hash browns are cooking, break eggs and beat. Add eggs to the Dutch oven.
- When eggs are about done, sprinkle cheese over the top. When cheese is melted, pull it off the fire and serve.