1/1 Photo of Cowboy Potato Rounds
Kate in Ontario's Note:
This is a recipe I adapted from the pampered chef. It makes a nice side dish or is a welcome addition to an appetizer tray. Easy to make and kid-friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Slice potatoes evenly, about 1/4" thick.
- 3Spray baking pan with no stick spray.
- 4Place potatoes on pan and bake turning once until golden, about 15-20 minutes Combine bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- 5Remove potatoes from oven.
- 6Brush tops with barbecue sauce.
- 7Evenly spread cheese topping blend on top.
- 8Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Potato Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.9
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 367.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: