This is a recipe I adapted from the pampered chef. It makes a nice side dish or is a welcome addition to an appetizer tray. Easy to make and kid-friendly.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Slice potatoes evenly, about 1/4" thick.
- Spray baking pan with no stick spray.
- Place potatoes on pan and bake turning once until golden, about 15-20 minutes Combine bacon, cheese, and green onions.
- Remove potatoes from oven.
- Brush tops with barbecue sauce.
- Evenly spread cheese topping blend on top.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted.