polly salama's Note:
main dish, easy for a busy cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brown the ground beef and follow the directions on taco seasoning packet as though you are making tacos.
- 2in a casserole dish first add taco meat then sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the meat.
- 3Next evenly spread the pace over cheese.
- 4Prepare the corn bread mix as package instructs you to and pour over meat mixture.
- 5Bake in a pre heated 350 oven for 30 minutes or until corn bread is cooked through.
- 6I serve this with sour cream and more salsa.
- 7you can also sprinkle the top of the corn bread before baking with green chilis.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for cowboy pie
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.0
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.2 mg
- Sodium 426.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pace Picante Sauce
Jiffy cornbread mix