A friend gave me this recipe many years ago. It's easy and is always a hit with company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tamales, chili, diced tomatoes, and processed cheese into a slow cooker.
- 2Set heat on high, and cook, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- 3Reduce heat to low to keep the dip warm while serving.
- 4Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Mexican Dip (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 1263.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: