Recipe by lazyme
A friend gave me this recipe many years ago. It's easy and is always a hit with company.
Top Review by TheGrumpyChef
Made this to take to a tailgate party this weekend. I get really tired of the plain ol' velveeta and Rotel. This was great! The tamales really added to the flavor. Served this with jalapenos and diced onions. Yum! Thanks for sharing! Made for My 3 Chefs Nov. 2008
- 12 beef tamales, husked and mashed
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can rotel (tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the tamales, chili, diced tomatoes, and processed cheese into a slow cooker.
- Set heat on high, and cook, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
- Reduce heat to low to keep the dip warm while serving.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.