Recipe by Lubie
Great as an appetizer for a barbecue. Prep time includes chill time and time for soaking skewers.
- 1⁄3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef top round steak, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 9 white pearl onions
- 8 bell peppers, strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 16 (10 inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine steak sauce, barbecue sauce and horseradish; set aside.
- Thread steak strips onto skewers; place 1 onion or pepper strip on end of each skewer.
- Place kabobs in glass dish; coat with steak sauce mixture.
- Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Serve immediately.