Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is a recipe I adapted from Kingsford Grilling. The marinade has lots of zip. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup steak sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut in 1 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend steak sauce, barbecue sauce and horseradish together.
- Add beef cubes to marinade and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes or use metal skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for 5-10 minutes turning occasionally until desired doneness.