Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this silly named chicken recipe online! Good way to sneak in veggies for kids and have fun too!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (11 ounce) canscondensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 4 roasted red peppers
- capers, and
- peppercorn, and
- minced fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F Place chicken in small saucepan with broth. Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 180°F Remove from heat and reserve broth. Cut chicken into bite-size strips. Set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, nacho cheese soup and chiles in bowl. Divide nacho cheese soup mixture in half. Add chicken to one half and 1/2 cup reserved chicken broth to other half.
- Spoon chicken mixture down center of each flour tortilla; roll up. Tortillas will be very full.
- Pour half of nacho-chicken broth mixture into 9- to 10-inch square glass baking dish. Arrange filled tortillas seam-side down in baking dish, packing tightly. Spoon on remaining nacho-chicken broth mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with slice of roasted red pepper, cut into 3-inch triangle for "bandana." Make cowboy face with capers, peppercorns or cilantro.