Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really good!
- Brown the beef and mix in some barbecue sauce.
- While the beef is cooking, flatten out the biscuits with a rolling pin and lay them in a muffin pan.
- Push them down a little bit into each muffin.
- Sprinkle some cheese in each one, then spoon in the beef.
- Place in oven and cook according to the biscuit directions.
- When they are done, turn the muffin pan upside down and shake the "hats" loose.
- They resemble cowboy hats when they are done and upside down.
- Kids love them and they are so easy to make! You can put other things in them if you like.