Recipe by Charlotte J
Hard day on the range? Kitchen that is. If so have your DH fire up the grill and cook these tasty burgers outside.
Top Review by Boomette
I used 2 garlic cloves, 6 dashes Worcestershire, no salt and pepper, plain but calorie-wise bbq sauce. DH cooked the burgers on the bbq. They fall apart (3 did). They were easy to break. The taste was a 4 for me but for DH it was a 3. Maybe there was too much cajun seasonning in it. And maybe a bit too much of bbq sauce, probably with 1/8 cup they would hold their shape better. Thanks Charlotte :) Made for Gimme 5 tag game
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 -6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup hot barbecue sauce or 1⁄4 cup hearty barbecue sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium ash-covered coals.
- Grill uncovered 14-16 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, turning once.
- Place burger patties on buns and serve.