Semi-finalist in the Southern Living "I Can Do It Myself" recipe contest. Submitted by Jessica Delaney, age 8; Princeton, NJ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare the French toast according to package directions. Set aside.
- 2Stir together eggs and milk.
- 3Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; add egg mixture, and cook, stirring constantly, until soft scrambled.
- 4Place 3 French toast slices on a baking sheet; top evenly with bacon, scrambled eggs, salsa, and cheese.
- 5Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- 6Top with remaining French toast slices, pressing down gently on sandwiches.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy French Toast Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 290.0 mg
- Sodium 835.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: