- 3 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Cheese Whiz
- 1 (26 ounce) package fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 large white onion
- 3 green bell peppers
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat with onions, bell peppers, celery, and salt and pepper.
- Mix cheese with ground meat.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and place in foil lined pan.
- Heat soup and Rotel together; pour on top of tortillas.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is browned.