Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Fastest Mac'n'Cheese in the West. This is a kid friendly recipe. Fast and easy to make and tasty
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 slices American cheese, singles
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Cook pasta according to directions, about 7-8 minutes. Drain well and return pasta to pot.
- Tear cheese slices into small pieces.
- Add milk and oil to the pasta in the saucepan and add the cheese.
- Stir cheese and pasta over a low heat until it melts unto a creamy sauce.