Recipe by beccacrandell
My dad used to make this and it was GREAT!!! My husband and daughter enjoy this and its a pretty popular recipe in our house. This recipe can easily be doubled for potluck dinners or big get togethers. Be sure not to cook the cornbread before you put the mixture on top!!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cornbread mix
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop bell pepper and set aside.
- Fry ground beef in skillet until cooked add bell pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes and drain excess grease.
- Prepare one package of cornbread mix according to directions.
- Grease a 11x13 pan and pour in cornbread mix.
- Open corn and beans and pour into meat.
- Prepare 2nd package of mix and top meat and veggies mixture.
- Cook in oven 20 minutes.