1/2 Photos of Cowboy Cornbread
My dad used to make this and it was GREAT!!! My husband and daughter enjoy this and its a pretty popular recipe in our house. This recipe can easily be doubled for potluck dinners or big get togethers. Be sure not to cook the cornbread before you put the mixture on top!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop bell pepper and set aside.
- 2Fry ground beef in skillet until cooked add bell pepper.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes and drain excess grease.
- 4Prepare one package of cornbread mix according to directions.
- 5Grease a 11x13 pan and pour in cornbread mix.
- 6Open corn and beans and pour into meat.
- 7Prepare 2nd package of mix and top meat and veggies mixture.
- 8Cook in oven 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 929.7
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 1775.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.9 g
- Sugars 34.2 g
- Protein 38.2 g