Recipe by s'kat
These are the beef jerky of the enlightend cowboy in the modern desert." So says my fiancee. These cookies were created by his mum Judy, carried on by his sister Paige, and is now a tradition I'm proud to share.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 473.18 ml flour
- 473.18 ml oatmeal
- 1 package Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips (no substitutions!)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Melt butter and mix, in large bowl, with both sugars.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Add all dry ingredients except last two, blending thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips and oatmeal, mixing well.
- Drop by rounded spoonfulls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes, until cookies just begin to turn golden brown.
- Cool, or eat'em straight from the oven!