1/1 Photo of Cowboy Cookies: A Judy & Paige Presentation
These are the beef jerky of the enlightend cowboy in the modern desert." So says my fiancee. These cookies were created by his mum Judy, carried on by his sister Paige, and is now a tradition I'm proud to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- 2Melt butter and mix, in large bowl, with both sugars.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs.
- 4Add all dry ingredients except last two, blending thoroughly.
- 5Add chocolate chips and oatmeal, mixing well.
- 6Drop by rounded spoonfulls onto cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10- 12 minutes, until cookies just begin to turn golden brown.
- 8Cool, or eat'em straight from the oven!
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Cookies: A Judy & Paige Presentation
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 83.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g