Nikki Kate's Note:
Cookie in jars. The perfect gift for the hard to get person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1Pour oats into wide-mouth 1 qt glass container with a tight fitting lid.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; place on top of the oats.
- 3Layer with pecans, chocolate chips, brown sugar and sugar, packing each layer tightly (do not mix).
- 4Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- 5To prepare cookies: Pour cookie mix into a large mixing bowl; stir to combine ingredients.
- 6Beat in butter, egg and vanilla. Milk if necessary.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 8Roll into 1-inch balls.
- 9Place 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheeets.
- 10Bake 350 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until set.
- 11Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cowboy Cookie Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 71.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g