Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "The Healthy Beef Cookbook," found in June, 2006, Country Home magazine. Sounded too interesting to not post or try!
- 1 tablespoon coffee beans, freshly gound
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarse-ground
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub into steaks.
- Grill steaks to your favorite doneness and enjoy.
This was very good and we really enjoyed it on ribeyes!!! I think next time I would add maybe some garlic powder and use seasoned salt to give it even more flavor. Thanks for sharing Oolala!! Made for Comfort Cafe event.