Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made this a lot when my children were little because it was fast and easy to put together.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup wesson butter-flavored oil
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Overlap biscuits in an 8 or 9-inch cake pan in a spiral fashion.
- Combine oil, sugar, nuts and cinnamon; spread over biscuits.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
I made a recipe similar to this for my cowboy church dinner. Everyone loved it! The only thing different was that mine had raisins added to it, one can of biscuits, and just regular vegetable oil. But I actually thought when I made it that two cans of biscuits would work better with that much topping. All and all a really good and quick recipe. A real crowd pleaser!