Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this from Betty Crocker. Delish!
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken, in bbq sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 2 quart casserole with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken and beans.
- Pour into casserole.
- Bake uncovered 30 th 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.