Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar. I hope to give it a try soon and make changes if needed.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped & drained
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped, 1 sm.
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, 1 pk
- 2 large eggs, hard cooked, peeled and chopped
- 1 green onions with top, sliced
- Mix all ingredients except cream cheese, eggs, and green onion.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Spread cream cheese on serving plate.
- Spoon bean mixture evenly over cream cheese.
- Arrange eggs on bean mixture in ring around the edge of the plate; sprinkle with green onion.
this is a big hit everytime we serve it! it is now a staple at every gathering we host.