Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite dip! My friend Ginger gave me this recipe and it is wonderful! Ginger told me that when she doubles the recipe she uses a can of orginial Ro-tel and a can of hot Ro-tel.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, drained (you can get the hot if you like it spicey)
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped (green and white parts)
- 1 cup vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all together and chill.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.