Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Not exactly a "salsa" per se, this dip goes perfectly with thick, crunchy tortilla chips. Add some cumin for a different flavor, or more pepper for some zip. Cook time is actually "chill" time.
- 15 ounces black beans
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 small red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced (red or green)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2⁄3-3⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- Toss veggies and salt together.
- Mix in dressing. Don't stir too vigorously or the avocado will get smashed.
- Chill in the fridge for at least half an hour. Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or on top of tacos or nachos.