Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An alternative salsa recipe I tweaked to fit my tastes.
Make and share this Cowboy Caviar recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 5 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- In large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, and hot sauce.
- Drain and rinse peas and corn.
- Add to vinegar mixture along with onion and pepper.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Chill for two hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.