Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great, hearty recipe for all those cook-out leftovers! (Who really wants to eat a reheated cheeseburger?) This quick and easy spin on Shepard's Pie will turn those leftovers into a delicious meal the whole family will love!
- 5 -10 hamburger patties, precooked (or cheeseburgers, precooked)
- 5 ears corn on the cob, cooked
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant mashed potatoes (I prefer four cheese flavor)
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Dice patties into small chunks and spread evenly across the bottom of a medium sized baking dish.
- Mix diced patty pieces with one bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice corn from the cob in strips and crumble over beef.
- Prepare two packages of instant potatoes according to directions, and spread over corn.
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees.