This is out of Betty Crocker Bisquick weeknight meals October 2005. This is so good--try it with the country bush's baked beans or the honey bush's baked beans it turns out great but different with either one. Cattlemens is the choice barbecue sauce to use in the flavor of your choice, or another good thick flavorful barbecue sauce
- Brown ground beef and drain, preheat oven to 425°F.
- Stir baked beans and barbecue sauce into beans heat to boiling while stirring, pour into sprayed 2 quart casserole dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, and butter until dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto beef mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes until topping is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook about 3 minutes more or until cheese is melted (I like to let the cheese get a little crisp).