Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
These delicious burritos have a different flavor and attitude than the usual "stuff a tortilla" fare.
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Mexican seasoning
- 1 lb mexican seasoned roast pork, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups ranch style beans, drained
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sweet and smoky barbecue sauce
- Gently warm tortillas until they become soft and pliable.
- Divide ingredients into 6 parts and place some in the middle of each burrito, leaving 2-4 inches without ingredients on one side.
- Fold up the part of the burrito without ingredients over the burrito, then fold the top down and roll burrito, securing with a toothpick if necessary to keep it from unrolling.