This recipe is from Kraft.
Make and share this Cowboy Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onions; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Cover with lid. Simmer 20 minute or until onions are golden brown, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, grill patties 5 minute on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF). Stir steak sauce into onion mixture.
- Place 1 tomato slice and burger on bottom half of each bun; cover with 1 slice cheese, 3 tablespoons of the onion mixture and top of bun.