Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different take on the original hamburger. If you like you can prepare with 1/2 beef and 1/2 sausage mixture. Use salsa that you prefer, mild, medium, or hot.
- In a large bowl combine sausage, salsa, onions, cilantro, and seasonings.
- Form into 4-5 long oval patties, depending on the size desired.
- Over a medium heat on grill, cook burgers on each side until done (no longer pink in middle), about 10-15 minutes.
- Melt cheese if desired over top before serving.
- Serve on Kaiser rolls, with salsa or your favorite condiments.