Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple but yummy brunch main dish
Make and share this Cowboy Brunch Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 425.
- crumble and cook sausage.
- grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- line bottom of dish with crescent rolls and pinch seams together.
- drain sausage and layer over bottom.
- sprinkle cheese over sausage (cheddar and other cheeses can be added/substituted).
- mix eggs, milk, and seasoning and pour over cheese.
- bake for 15 mins until set then let stand 5 mins.
- cut in to squares and serve (hot sauce is a good condiment).