Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
My mom always sends this with my dad to deer camp for the weekends. They really enjoy this, and I hope you do too.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 0.5 (24 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 0.5 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 (15 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans
- Fry hamburger and onion together.
- Drain off grease.
- Drain off beans.
- Mix everything together and cook until warm through.