Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a nice bean casserole for barbecues and potlucks. I like to keep them warm in a crock pot.
- 2⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 1⁄3 cups pinto beans, cooked
- 1 1⁄3 cups white beans, cooked
- 1 1⁄3 cups rice, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Saute celery, onion, pepper and garlic in oil until soft.
- Add beans, rice, barbecue sauce, tomato sauce and pepper sauce; heat thoroughly.