Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
Ladies & Gents, this is an awesome family recipe! This will feed 20-25 people so please keep in mind you will have to cut back on the ingredients if preparing this for less people.
- 2 lbs bacon
- 2 lbs ground beef (can substitute 1 Lb with ground venison)
- 5 -6 tablespoons molasses
- 1 lb onion
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 64 ounces great northern beans
- 84 ounces baked beans (Bush original work very well!)
- 28 ounces light kidney beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook down bacon, ground beef, onions, and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together and bake uncovered for 3 hours. Stir periodically for the duration.
Wonderful recipe. I used pinto beans in place of the kidney beans cause thats what I had on hand. Great flavor! Thanks for sharing the recipe.