Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
another recipe from the ground beef cookbook. i love recipes using ground beef.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- in an overproof Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- add the remaining ingredients.
- bring to a boil.
- bake, uncovered, at 350, for 1 1/2 hours or until heated through, stirring occasionally.