Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Whoa! Flavor over-load!
- 340.19 g can Spam
- 113.39 g can pineapple chunks
- 29.58 ml marinade (Sesame Ginger Lawry's Brand)
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 29.58 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 59.16 ml butter
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- Dice up the spam and pineapple into pieces the size of your pinky nail.
- Throw em into a sauce pan with the marinade and white wine vinegar and keep an eye on it.
- Toss it around until it browns. When it does - add the panko bread crumbs and the parmesan cheese and stir it up really good.
- Meanwhile get another (big enough for 2 hot dog buns) pan and toss in the 1 tablespoon of butter and let it melt. Take your 2 hot dog buns and nuke them for 20 seconds in the microwave. Then, open it gently to not break it and put it with the inside down on the pan with the butter. Let it sit on there and let it toast up. If you are going to make 8 of them it will take 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Then put the Cowabunga mixture into your toasted hot dog bun. Bon appetite!