Recipe by Sam #3
These are a real kid pleaser. The chocolate disks in this recipe are the little circles you buy to make molded chocolates and such. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
Kids love that they have cow spots. Flavor was just okay. Wonder if you could make it with actual milk and white chocolate instead of the melting chocolate.
- 8 ounces white chocolate, disks
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, disks
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 24 Oreo cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- In a bowl, cmobine white chocolate with 1 tbs oil.
- Microwave 1 min, stir until smooth and melted.
- Using tongs, dip a cookie into the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with 11 more cookies.
- Set aside remaining white chocolate.
- With milk chocolate and remaining oil, repeat microwaving and dipping with remaining 12 cookies.
- Set aside remaining milk chocolate.
- Chill cookies 20 mins to set.
- Lift cookies from waxed paper.
- Cut off any excess chocolate.
- Reheat reserved white chocolate byu microwaving 15 at a time until smooth.
- Transfer into a resealable plastic bag and cut off a small tip.
- Pipe cow spoted on milk chocolate coated cookies.
- Repeat with reserved milk chocolate on white chocolate coated cookies.
- Chill 10 minutes.