1/1 Photo of Cow Spot Cookies
Sam #3's Note:
These are a real kid pleaser. The chocolate disks in this recipe are the little circles you buy to make molded chocolates and such. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces white chocolate, disks
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, disks
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- 2In a bowl, cmobine white chocolate with 1 tbs oil.
- 3Microwave 1 min, stir until smooth and melted.
- 4Using tongs, dip a cookie into the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
- 5Place on cookie sheet.
- 6Repeat with 11 more cookies.
- 7Set aside remaining white chocolate.
- 8With milk chocolate and remaining oil, repeat microwaving and dipping with remaining 12 cookies.
- 9Set aside remaining milk chocolate.
- 10Chill cookies 20 mins to set.
- 11Lift cookies from waxed paper.
- 12Cut off any excess chocolate.
- 13Reheat reserved white chocolate byu microwaving 15 at a time until smooth.
- 14Transfer into a resealable plastic bag and cut off a small tip.
- 15Pipe cow spoted on milk chocolate coated cookies.
- 16Repeat with reserved milk chocolate on white chocolate coated cookies.
- 17Chill 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cow Spot Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 64.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g