- 1 teaspoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a large skillet; drain. Combine all ingredients except cheese in a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover & bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; add cheese and bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes.