Recipe by LILBOSTICK13
Kids and adults love these yummy treats after they taste 'em. Cow pies are delicious unbaked cookies packed with sweet raisins and salty almonds completely covered in rich milk chocolate.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped silvered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a double boiler over simmering water (its ok if you don't have a double boiler, just use the stove on low heat), melt the chocolate and shortening together, stirring until smooth.
- Once smooth remove from heat; stir in raisins and almonds.
- Drop the mixture on wax paper by using tablespoons.
- Chill in freezer until hardened.