Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy fish fry recipe from Hyderabad, India.
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Clean, wash, drain the fish (I use King fish or salmon steaks but you can use any solid fish).
- Pat& drain in kitchen towel.
- Marinate in all above spices for abt 2 hrs.
- Coat with all-purpose flour Fry in shallow non stick pan on low heat (or you can grill on the bbq).