1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
My little cousin Debbie loves to cook and here is a recipe she sent me from Arizona.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts into about 5 strips
- 2or each breast into about 3 cutlets.
- 3In glass bowl wisk 4 eggs. Add about 1/4 tsp nutmeg,
- 41 tbsp grated onion, about 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken strips and marinate for at least an hour. Stirring occasionally.
- 5Put 1/3 cup olive oil in skillet with about 1 tbsp butter and heat till butter melted. Coat strips in bread crumbs. (I make my own bread crumbs) Then put in skillet. Cook and turn until golden brown on each side. Repeat until all strips are cooked, adding more olive oil and butter if needed. Drain on paper towels.
- 6When ready to serve, serve with fresh lemon wedges. Squeeze a little lemon juice on strip before eating each one. They taste great the next day cold also. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cousin Debbie's Italian Chicken Strips/Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 181.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 25.4 g