Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here is another recipe from my little cousin Debbie in Az. This goes nice with a rice side dish or salad.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash shrimp, and drain on paper towels.
- Melt butter in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish in oven.
- Add salt, garlic and 1 tablespoon parsley to butter.
- Mix well.
- Arrange shrimp over butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Turn shrimp, and sprinkle with lemon peel, lemon juice and remaining parsley.
- Bake 4 minutes longer.
- Add Marsala wine. Bake 5 more minutes, or longer if necessary to make shrimp tender.
- Arrange on a heated platter. Pour drippings over top or serve in a separate bowl as a sauce.
- Garnish with lemon wedges.