Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Here is another recipe from my little cousin Debbie in Az. This goes nice with a rice side dish or salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Wash shrimp, and drain on paper towels.
- 3Melt butter in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish in oven.
- 4Add salt, garlic and 1 tablespoon parsley to butter.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Arrange shrimp over butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- 7Turn shrimp, and sprinkle with lemon peel, lemon juice and remaining parsley.
- 8Bake 4 minutes longer.
- 9Add Marsala wine. Bake 5 more minutes, or longer if necessary to make shrimp tender.
- 10Arrange on a heated platter. Pour drippings over top or serve in a separate bowl as a sauce.
- 11Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cousin Debbie's Baked Italian Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 233.8 mg
- Sodium 639.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 23.9 g