1/2 Photos of Couscous With Zucchini & Tomato
I found this in a flyer from Safeway, a great salad for lunch, you could cheat like I did and use chargrilled zucchini from a jar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the cous cous according to packet directions and place in a serving bowl.
- 2Stir in 3 tblsp olive oil & the lemon juice, set aside.
- 3Heat the reaming oil in a pan and fry the zucchini until golden, add to the cous cous.
- 4Fry the walnuts in the same pan for 1-2 mins, stirring regularly and then add to the cous cous with remaining ingredients.
- 5Stir well to combine and serve.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous With Zucchini & Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 537.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 14.9 g