Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is something I like to make for breakfast. Different but I think it is yummy. I have used fresh raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and peaches.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup quick cooking couscous
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh fruit or 1⁄2 cup berries
- In a medium saucepan, add the first 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Add in the couscous and stir; cover; take off the stove burner and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork.
- Add in the yogurt and sugar; stir to combine.
- Fold in the fruit.
- Sprinkle with sugar.