Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful low-fat recipe that goes well as a side dish. I got it from the magazine Shape.
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup minced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, with one tbs oil
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint or 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- salt and black pepper
- Cook couscous.
- Transfer couscous to large bowl and add peas, sun-dried tomatoes, reserved oil, feta cheese, and mint.
- Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled.
Sooo delectable. I used a cup of gently steamed asparagus rather than peas and mint as opposed to basil. I also used chicken broth in place of water for the cooking of the couscous. Incredible, delicious and perfect. Thanks for an awesome recipe!!
I love sun-dried tomatoes and I love feta cheese. This recipe was so flavorful! Definitely will make again!
It is great with brown rice in place of the couscous as well!