Recipe by mollyvf
Wonderful low-fat recipe that goes well as a side dish. I got it from the magazine Shape.
Top Review by hollyfrolly
Sooo delectable. I used a cup of gently steamed asparagus rather than peas and mint as opposed to basil. I also used chicken broth in place of water for the cooking of the couscous. Incredible, delicious and perfect. Thanks for an awesome recipe!!
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup minced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, with one tbs oil
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint or 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- salt and black pepper