Recipe by Paella Pete
Simple and tasty recipe for cousous. Nothing more to say except very easy, very quick, very tasty!
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 red onion, finely chopped
- chopped fresh coriander
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- white pepper
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice the lemon and mix with the olive oil, add salt n pepper.
- Put couscous in a warmed bowl and add about half of the dressing and mix well. This is a tip to stop the couscous sticking.
- Leave for a couple of minutes.
- Add an equal volume ( 1 cup ) of boiling water, cover and leave for five minutes.
- Fluff up with fork and add the other ingredients. Taste, add more salt and pepper if needed. Leave some of the corriander for sprinkling on top.
- Nice way to serve it is in a little mound. Put a serving in small cup and gently pat down and then turn out onto plate. Voila!