Paella Pete's Note:
Simple and tasty recipe for cousous. Nothing more to say except very easy, very quick, very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice the lemon and mix with the olive oil, add salt n pepper.
- 2Put couscous in a warmed bowl and add about half of the dressing and mix well. This is a tip to stop the couscous sticking.
- 3Leave for a couple of minutes.
- 4Add an equal volume ( 1 cup ) of boiling water, cover and leave for five minutes.
- 5Fluff up with fork and add the other ingredients. Taste, add more salt and pepper if needed. Leave some of the corriander for sprinkling on top.
- 6Nice way to serve it is in a little mound. Put a serving in small cup and gently pat down and then turn out onto plate. Voila!
Browse Our Top Moroccan Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Moroccan Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couscous With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Coriander
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 119.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g